So, until it's daylight again and I can get photos taken of the skirt and blouse, I'll just have to show you the sconnage we indulged in on Friday instead.
Douglas had a fruit scone with butter and jam and a cappucino.
Joanna had a cinnamon scone with cream and jam and a strawberry frappé.
I had a cherry scone with butter and jam and a pot of tea.
Personally, I don't think it's a hardship to look at sconnage - especially when it looks as good as those ones! :oD
**Sconnage - a word made up by Anne who blogs at frayed at the edge to define the eating of scones - a combination of scone and tonnage! :oD
Sconnage! I like it...
ReplyDeleteEverything looks wonderful...that is a massive cappucino!
Sconnage is such a great word - and very appropriate too! :oD
DeleteYummy, this sconnage thing must be catching. I'll have to tell a lady who makes the most wonderful scones every Tuesday at Vision Australia, but she is in Europe at the moment. It sounds great.
ReplyDeleteI think sconnage should be shared all over the world, Susan! :oD
DeleteThanks for sharing your sconnage. I always think the word sounds better said in a scottish accent, so that's how I hear it in my head :)
ReplyDeleteAli x
LOL People have said to me before that they read my posts in a Scots accent. :oD
DeleteI love sconnage! Thought of you this week as we've gone camping, and as a bon voyage gift my daughter's friend's mum gave us a plate of scones. We've enjoyed them in our motorhome. I even ate them properly, with jam :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you enjoyed your scones, Sue. Have a great holiday. :o)
DeleteHaha -- sometimes we think about doing something so much that it seems like we've actually done it -- I do that kind of thing all the time. And those scones! Holy Cow -- look how big they are -- they look fantastic!!!
ReplyDeleteYep. That's why I eat very little for lunch on the days we have sconnage! :oD
DeleteI could look at sconnage all day, but I'd rather be partaking.
ReplyDeleteLOL Me too, Jo. :oD
Delete