This morning, I said to Douglas that I was going to bring my camera with me one morning so I could take some photos of how the park looks at this time of year. He mentioned that he had his phone with him - of course he did, he never goes anywhere without it! LOL - so he said he would take a photo for me if I wanted. So he did. Here we are:
When he sent me the photo, I laughed out loud. Not at the shadows but at the bird poo on my leg! Next time we'll be more careful where we stand! LOL
Ha ha ha - I didn't notice the bird poo but did notice that you're both very tall!!
ReplyDeleteAnd have very small heads - especially Dad's! LOL
DeleteI didn't notice the bird poo either until you mentioned it. then I laughed out loud!!!!
ReplyDeleteLinda
mysewwhatblog.blogspot.com
I didn't notice it whilst we were walking! I wonder if the camera just makes it more obvious somehow? :oD
DeleteBird poo? I thought you both were wearing your painter's pants :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see some pics of your park!
You're right! They do look a bit like painter's trousers, Jeanna! LOL
DeleteYou're too funny Anne -- I guess you're never safe from bird poop LOL!
ReplyDeleteLOL Thanks, Anna. :o)
DeleteGood photo, very funny!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Teresa. :o)
DeleteGosh, you're both a lot taller than I'd imagined !! ;-) tee hee
ReplyDeleteAn early morning walk in the park sounds good though - a lovely way to start the day.
Xx
I know! My shadow makes me look far taller than 5'4"!! LOL
DeleteJust love that and it made me smile. Reminds me of when we were kids and playing with our shadows.
ReplyDeleteWe used to do that too, Susan! :o)
DeleteLOL, too funny. I didn't notice the poo. I was busy admiring your stature ;-)
ReplyDeleteLOL I'm making the most of being so tall! :oD
DeleteI blame all the seagulls! The park is right next to the beach!
ReplyDeleteHa ha, at least it's only on your shadow, I've had birds poop right on my head before now.
ReplyDeleteI've not had that happen to me, Jo, but people walking beside me have. Phew, that was close! :oD
Delete