I basically used my go-to skirt of this summer - Butterick 4461 - and scalloped the hem. To do that, I used this tutorial which is one of the very first things I ever pinned on my Pinterest boards.
Source: via Anne on Pinterest
The blouse I made was a bit of an experiment. I took a blouse that I had made previously but hadn't fitted me as well as I would have liked. Basically, I cut the pattern apart and put it back together again. I moved the bust darts, the front and back darts, moved the front neck up a bit, made it longer and wider and pretty much made up my own sleeves. The photos are a bit out of focus but I think you can see how much the pattern has changed!
This is how the blouse turned out.
In the photos, I haven't finished off the buttons and buttonholes which accounts for the pins and the hanging threads but it's looking good. If it fits me as well as it fits the dummy, I'll be counting my experiment a success! Yay! :o)