Here's what I sewed and loaded in: Two each of all the shopping bags -
This is the bag that sold this afternoon so there's only one like this now.
Then the pinnies - one of each of these.
I LOVE these cows. They make me smile just looking at them!
This is the pinny that sold. I do have more of this fabric so I'll get another one made soon - hopefully!
All in all, a fruitful week of tartan beeing! Yay!
I clicked on your shop link before reading the full post and the bag which caught my eye was the one which had sold, isn't that funny? I do like that fabric.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jo. I like that one too! :o)
DeleteSuch lovely fabrics!! You have very nice things! xx
ReplyDeleteThanks, Amy. :o)
DeleteLove the sheepies and cows!!
ReplyDeleteI have no need for more pinnies or bags but I love those fabrics too and it was *really* hard to load them all in to the shop and not keep any for myself! :oD
Delete