Yes, Debbie and Jason got married. It was a very small affair - only 6 of us there including the bride and groom - and all the more lovely because of it.
I'll show more photos when I get them all gathered in from everyone's cameras. In the meantime, we're dog-sitting Molly for the next few days. Wish us luck - I think we'll need it! LOL
CONGRATULATIONS Debbie and Jason. Our best wishes to you both on a long and happy life together. Take care.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Susan! :o)
DeleteCongratulations Debbie and Jason!!! I hope they have a long and happy and fun filled marriage!!! Enjoy your dog sitting!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Amy! :o)
DeleteMany congratulations to Debbie and Jason. How lovely, such an intimate occasion, I bet it felt very special. Good luck with the dog sitting, though I know Molly's such a good girl, she won't be any trouble at all!
ReplyDeleteIt was really lovely, Jo. We were just in a wee room for the ceremony and our meal was in a local restaurant - gorgeous food and the service was impeccable. A really good day. Yes, Molly is a good girl - thankfully! So far, so good! :oD
DeleteAwwww, how fun! Congratulations to the new Bride and Groom!!! (And you guys too!)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Anna. :o)
DeleteCongratulations to the new Mr and Mrs!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Anne. :o)
DeleteCongratulations to the new Mr & Mrs! How lovely to have something so lovely happen after the last few weeks.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Kim. It was definitely a bright spot! :o)
DeleteMany many congratulations to the happy couple! Here's to a life time of incredible memories :-) xx
ReplyDeleteThanks, Chel! :o)
Delete