First of all, I made a couple of nighties for Emily and Isla. These are made from downie covers from Asda. This is one side of the downies - the other side was used for more nighties which will appear later in this post as they were made in October.

I then made a couple of "horse blankets" for the girls. I think the story was that they had one pony and were always fighting over it so we got them another one and I made these blankets for them to keep warm.

I also spent some time on my cross-stitch. This is where I was at the end of September.

Now, on to October's makes.
I had made a Carpenter's Star block and, for some reason, I cut out twice the number of pieces I needed so, naturally, I had to make another one! I then made them both into quilts by adding more blocks around the Carpenter's Star. I am so chuffed with both of these!
Carpenter's Star quilt 1 - front:

... and back:

Carpenter's Star quilt 2 - front:

... and back.

Here are the nighties I made for the girls from the other side of the downie covers:

Then I made orphan block quilt number 5. I think this one is my favourite so far ... but then I say that about all of them when I finish them! 🤣
This is the front:

... and the back:

And this is where I was at the end of October on my Christmas cross-stitch.

Only November and December to catch up on now and I'll be up to date. I wonder if I'll manage to get that done before the end of the year? I suppose we'll have to wait and see!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)