Here are all the back door photos I took this year. I've put them together as a gif so we can watch the changing seasons. They are not in the least bit perfectly aligned but, considering the photos were all taken with a point and shoot camera hand held by me, I don't think it's too shabby. How fascinating to watch the changing seasons! :o)
Happy New Year! :o)
My God - was it ever really warm enough to be sitting outside with hardly any clothes on? Gives me the shivers!
ReplyDeleteThat's really cool though. I could watch it for ages!
J x
How fun to see a year in your backyard -- I watched them as they happened, but it's more fun to watch them all together! Happy, Happy New Year!!!
ReplyDeletewhat a great set of photos.. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is so cool! It looks really amazing all together in the movie!
ReplyDeleteYou had a lot of snow last year!
I could watch it for ages too!
xx