Monday, 27 July 2026

LTP = long term project

Over the last few Christmases, Santa kindly gave me these Quilt Builder Card Deck boxes. They are sets of cards each with a quilt block on them in various sizes and the sizes and shapes you need to cut out to be able to make the blocks. I decided it was time to use the decks so I made a start. I've completed the first box and am about a third of the way through the second one. I'm not doing them with any goal in mind other than having a collection of blocks ready for when I get the urge to make a quilt - or 6!

Here's what I've made so far:

I plan to just keep going until I've finished at least the 3 "ordinary" boxes. I will get around to the Christmas blocks too but I might be more picky with those. We'll see.

4 comments:

  1. Some are very lovely - some are...interesting. But well done for them all. I am partial to a bit of spottage - they're my faves, I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I can't honestly say I like them all but they won't go together in this order. They'll have maybe black sashings around them which will calm them all, I think!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)