Wednesday, 28 August 2024

what? where? why?

If you used to read this blog back in the day, you might wonder what happened? Where did I go? Why did I not post here? Well, to be honest, nothing happened, I didn't go anywhere and I was posting on another blog that I'd started instead. There was nothing wrong with doing that but recently, I've been thinking a lot about this blog and wanted to come back to it. So I have.

I've just spent the whole morning reposting posts from that new blog on to this one - hence the new name on the photos. There's no point in looking for the other blog as I've set it to private so it'll not show up. No point in having 2 blogs that say the same thing!

Now I have to re-set my profile so it's this blog that shows up. I wonder if I can remember how that's done? Then I need to clean my sewing machine and get down and make something from my list of things I want to make. There's a lot on that list and sitting here just playing on blogger won't get any of that done.

So that's the what, where and why. Now I have to get on with the doing and posting on here again. My happy place. My blog. It's lovely to be back! I'll leave you with one of my favourite quotes. It comes from Nora Roberts' book "Tears of the Moon" and was said by a father to a daughter.

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)