4 elasticated skirts - the 2 on the left are made from needlecord, the 2 on the right are cotton:
A denim skirt and denim shorts:
A kilt: the front - I used an old shoe buckle for the leather "closure". It doesn't really close it - that's done with velcro (as are all the other garments) so that wee fingers can do it themselves. Hopefully!
The back - I did try to do the proper matching of the sets but it wouldn't have fit the dolly if I'd done that so I just went with pleating it. I don't think it looks too bad at all. In fact, I am absolutely chuffed with the way it turned out!
A wee white blouse:
I asked Grace if she'd mind trying the blouse and kilt on and she was delighted to do so. She now wants me to make her a kilt as well! Please note, the safety pin has been squeezed tightly shut with pliers so there's no way wee girlies will be able to get that open!
And finally 3 pinnies:
I had a lot of fun making these and am so pleased with everything I made - especially the kilt! C'mon the Scots! 🏴 😀