Cuddling with her mama.
Emily and her Grammie - my new name!
Emily and her Papa - Douglas's new name!
Emily with her Auntie Joanna - Tilly was not very sure at all about this wee thing that kept making funny noises.
Emily with her Grammie and Papa.
Emily with her daddy. I *love* this photo!!
The new family. Yes, Debbie has tears in her eyes - happy tears. Very happy tears!
And this one really made me giggle. I think Emily's going to fit right in with us! LOL
You have such a beautiful family, Anne! I'm so glad everyone is home and doing well. You look sooo happy as Grammie. You kind of make me want to be a grandma...I need to hold my horses for a long time on that, ha. Thanks for sharing. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jennifer. It is very exciting being a Grammie. Oh the things we'll do together. :o)
DeleteCongratulations! You have a beautiful family. There is nothing like being a grandparent! We think it's the best time of our lives!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jan. I am definitely looking forward to grandparenting! :o)
DeleteWasn't she just worth the wait....she's beautiful-x-
ReplyDeleteThanks, Sheila. She was definitely worth the wait! :o)
DeleteAwww, Anne, she's absolutely beautiful. I love the blankie you made for her and yes, she was definitely worth the wait.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jo. When I thought of making that blankie, I didn't think she'd make us wait quite so long! LOL
DeleteShe's a Beauty!
ReplyDeleteThanks. She really is! :o)
DeleteShe's gorgeous!!! From those pics above, you are all besotted, though I'm not sure about Tilly. She'll come round to realising she's family soon. Have a great weekend and take care. Huggles to all too.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Susan. We are indeed all besotted with her and, hopefully Tilly will be soon as well! :oD
DeleteCongratulations! She is so adorable! It's lovely to see the pictures of all of you, so full of love and joy. You are going to love being a grandparent. It's an awesome job!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Kristie. I'm really looking forward to being Emily's Grammie. :o)
DeleteSuch beautiful photos. Love the blanket too.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Kim! :o)
DeleteCongratulations on your new granddaughter!! She truly is beautiful!! I hope she brings you all lots of joy and love. God bless. xo
ReplyDelete~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/
Thanks, Wendy! :o)
DeleteShe is just adorable!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Anne. :o)
DeleteAwwww Anne. She's just beautiful! Isn't it FUN? It looks like you're all having so much fun -- isn't it amazing how one little baby can captivate everyone? I LOVE her beautiful new name -- and dare I say it? I think she looks like her Grandma! (Oh, and the kids waffle between being called Grandma and Grammy -- I can't decide which I like best.)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Anna. It is fun. We're all a bit besotted with Emily right now. :o)
Delete