Douglas and I are going away for a few days over Easter. I can't wait! I am supposed to be packing today - and finding the controllers for the lights. We put them "somewhere sensible" and neither of us can remember where we put them! LOL
Anyway, I wanted to wish you all a Happy Easter before we go.

See you when we get back! Now, I wonder what we'd call a "sensible" place for light controllers???
Happy Easter, have a wonderful time away. I often pack things in suitcases before putting them in the loft if they're things we only use when we're going away.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter to you both, hope you have a wonderful time. I have a lot of sensible places, can never find them though!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter.
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend!!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time. I am just catching up with you after having on laptop.
ReplyDeleteAli xx
Happy Easter! I would put them either in the cupboard under the stairs or in the cupboard under the sink in the utility room. Have a lovely holiday! Love you.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful break and a very Happy Easter xx
ReplyDelete