But what's this? A certain small dog was sitting watching wondering why she wasn't getting her photo taken!
I know! I'll bomb this photo by jumping up on the quilt! good save, Joanna! :oD
We managed to get Tilly to sit on the chair by promising that she would be in this photo. Isn't she sweet? Butter wouldn't melt and all that! :oD
Quilt details:
Finished measurements: approx 46" x 46" /116 cm x 116 cm
All cotton fabrics on the front.
Bright pink polyester fleece on the back.
Binding: a stripy pink and white cotton from my stash which matches the fleece (unbelievably) perfectly.
Verdict: I love it. I will be making another as soon as possible in blues or blues & greens or blues & purples or a mixture of all of those!
Love the quilt! Not so sure about the photo of Tilly jumping on me/the quilt, though! The pheasant also looks well and truly dead in that photo. Poor thing! :D
ReplyDeleteHahaha. At least Whisky still has his nose intact! :oD
DeleteA great finish Anne! That Tilly is always such a joy to read about and see. I'm sorry she jumped up on Joanna but I think she is just the cutest!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jeanna. I was just glad Tilly jumped on Joanna and not on me - for a change! LOL
DeleteThe quilt looks fabulous, and Tilly as ever is adorable!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Anne. She certainly makes like fun! :oD
DeleteI'm not surprised you're pleased with it, it's really lovely, and Tilly is just beautiful too, but I've got a case of the wanties now after seeing Joanna's slippers, how cute are they.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jo. Joanna's slippers are always fun. I'm surprised Tilly hasn't chewed them to bits - yet! :oD
DeleteI love it! It turned out so beautifully, you must be so pleased with the results....btw Tilly is so cute. My dog feels very ignored if I sew for too long so she starts carrying my sewing supplies away so I will retrieve then from her.
ReplyDeleteLinda
mysewwhatblog.blogspot.com
LOL Tilly decided my pincushion was very interesting the other day. Luckily, I got it from her before she could do herself any damage!!
DeleteYour finished quilt looks wonderful. It appears that Tilly's claimed it, he he.
ReplyDeleteAli xx
LOL I think she wanted to know what Joanna was doing with it and why I was taking photos of it and not her! :oD
DeleteIt's beautiful Anne -- I love the pink and white together -- such a cute quilt!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Anna! I've made another one this afternoon. I think I might be a bit obsessed with this pattern! LOL
Delete