This is how it looks on a piano and a coffee table.
And close-ups of various parts of it.
There's still some stuff to go on the stall including some rice and lavender bags which I'm sewing for her.
So far I've made 6 with a good few more to sew. At least they're fairly easy to make!
I wonder what it'll feel like to have my living room tidy again? :oD
That looks like so much fun, Anne! Good luck to your friend...may her booth sell out early :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jeanna. Wouldn't that be nice! :o)
DeleteThe stall looks wonderful. It's a shame you can't take the piano for the real thing. Hope Debbie has a great day of sales.
ReplyDeleteAli x
LOL It would be good with the piano, Ali. It's probably just as well it weighs a ton and can't/won't be moved!! :oD
DeleteI would happily put up with a Wee Soap Shop in my lounge. I bet the smell was gorgeous! xx
ReplyDeleteThat's true, Chel. It could be worse, I suppose! :oD
DeleteLooks lovely, best of luck for the weekend. How did the other stall go?
ReplyDeleteThanks, Alison. This is the same stall I was sewing for the other week. :o)
DeleteIt looks great -- everything so pretty. The bunting is really cute too -- looks like you guys are all set!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Anna. The sale is on as I type. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's going well!
DeleteJust catching up - it all looks fantastic - wish I could be there on Friday to buy some of the goodies!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Anne. My fingers are tightly crossed that others will feel the same way! :o)
Deletelovely blog :)
ReplyDeletehttp://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au
Thanks, Anita. And thanks for taking the time to comment! :o)
DeleteIt looks fabulous and I love the sound of all those citrus soaps, I bet they smell divine. Good luck to Debbie, I hope she gets lots of sales (I'm sure she will).
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jo. She's at the stall as I type. My fingers are tightly crossed for her. :o)
DeleteThanks, Les. :o)
ReplyDelete