Here's the front:
This one shows the squares a wee bit better:
And here's the back:
I *love* it and I hope the recipient will love it too! :o)
If the recipient-to-be doesn't like it, I'll be happy to give it a good home!:)Congratulations on a great finish!
So bright and cheerful.....just right for a little one.Well done!!I love it....
That's gorgeous. Well done, you!
It's beautiful. I bet the lucky recipient will love it! xx
Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)
If the recipient-to-be doesn't like it, I'll be happy to give it a good home!
ReplyDelete:)
Congratulations on a great finish!
So bright and cheerful.....just right for a little one.
ReplyDeleteWell done!!
I love it....
That's gorgeous. Well done, you!
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful. I bet the lucky recipient will love it! xx
ReplyDelete