I made 2 like this ...
I made them using calico and tartan which I had in my stash. I don't have enough tartan left to make any more so I'll need to go and see if the local shop has any. If not, I might try online although I'd much rather buy "in real life" as I like to see - and handle - the fabrics to make sure they're exactly what I want.
Now, whilst I was sewing this morning, I had put my rainjacket at the top of the stairs to take down and Rosie decided she wanted to make sure I didn't sneak out the door without her knowing. Silly Rosie! :oD
And yes, that is a big laminated notice which I made to make sure I switch off things before I go downstairs. Sad? Yes. But it works! :oD
Love the pinnies and Rosie. She's too cute!
ReplyDeleteB x
Love the pinnies with the tartan plaids. Very you, even if they're not staying "home". LOL, Rosie...silly girl.
ReplyDelete