I laid it on the back of the couch after I'd photographed the above photo and thought I'd take some photos of my favourite squares:
I love the teddy caught with his tongue sticking out after eating the jam -
I love the sleepy bear - shame it's fuzzy!
And the owls -
And the music and the dice (and the frog and the spots and the brick wall) -
Then there are the doggy bones, the spots, the frog and the sheriff's stars -
And the snowmen and snails -
And the horse -
And the matryoshkas, the bikes, chickens, tractors/diggers and snail -
The crazy cats, the chicks and eggs and the Q for quilt -
Actually, I could have just taken photos of all 81 squares as they all have something that I love in them.
As for the new wheels, here's what I picked up today.
It's a Hyundai i10 and, so far, I just love it. I'm not too smooth at the gear changing yet but I'm sure I'll be fine after I've been out in it a few times.
What a darling baby quilt... I love it! Congratulations on the fab finish and on your new wheels!
ReplyDeleteLove the quilt! Pretty car. I drive a Hyundai too. I hope you enjoy it.
ReplyDelete~Jan
I like all of your favorite squares too! Turned out so cute...lucky wee one that will be snuggled under it. Great car color, too :-)
ReplyDeleteThe quilt is just gorgeous - very sweet!
ReplyDeleteAnd don't worry about your gear changing - I'm sure Princess Blueberry will get used to it soon! :D
J x
Princess Blueberry! I love it! ha ha ha! :o)
ReplyDeleteAnd a very pretty quilt too mumsi! xx
Love the baby quilt! I know it's a girly thing to say, but I love the colour of your new car - happy motoring!!
ReplyDelete