Debbie and Jason are heading for the airport as I type. I miss them already! :o(
I can't believe I'm sitting at the computer at 5am! I probably should have gone back to bed but I didn't. I put a load in the washing machine, ordered some books from Amazon (oops!) and then decided to blog.
I think I might go and read my book until Douglas gets back from the airport. We'll then have some breakfast together - a thing we never do during the week as he leaves way too early for a civilised breakfast before he goes to work!
Then I have to take Mum to Asda for her messages and then I have Singers tonight - rehearsing for 2 concerts next week.
I think I wrote all that to show to myself that, even without Debbie here, life goes on. I know she is sooooooo happy in Canada but that doesn't make it any easier to say cheerio.
I love you Debs - and I think Jason is well worth keeping! ;o)
As we say in Scotland - haste ye back!
Hi Anne,
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear that Debbie and Jason are away back to Canada already--the time has just flown by.
Maybe you should go and visit them in the near future.
Chin up and enjoy preparing for your concerts next week.
Luv Linda x