Here are just some of the photos I took. I've still to see the ones Douglas and Jo took so I might add more in another post when I see them. :o)
Signing the register. This made me giggle because it looks like Vicky is asking Stevie if he remembers how to use a pen! Knowing Vicky, she may well have been saying that! :oD
The back of Vicky's dress.
The bridal party.
The bride and her bridesmaids.
Linda and her girls. As we commented to each other later, we do breed beautiful girls! :o)
The sisters and the cousin - of the bride!
The bride and groom with Ruby. Her collar - Ruby's! - had her name on it in diamonds. Of course they were real!! :oD
Douglas took these 2 with his iPhone. Not too shabby!
Congratulations again, Vicky and Stevie. May you have a long and happy life together! :o)
So pretty! I'll try and get mine to you soon! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat photos Anne-I hope you, Douglas and. Joanna enjoyed yourselves.We all had a great time-even if the music was rather loud (sure sign I' m getting older.)
ReplyDeleteMaybe it won't be too long before one of your lovely daughters tie the knot.
Anyway it was good seeing you all again.Will keep in touch.
Linda x
Everyone looks beautiful! I'm so sorry to have missed it!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you all had a fun day!
xx