Monday, 21 September 2009

shoulder bag

Here's what I made over the weekend. It was from a kit I bought in a craft shop. I'm really pleased with the way it turned out and no doubt will make some more with some fabric from my stash!

I started with some fabric and wadding.



Sewed it together.



Got this weird shape.



Then I did the same with the lining, made and attached the handles and sewed on the button. Here's what I ended up with.



And this is how it looks on my shoulder.



BTW - I really don't think the mirror is as dirty as the photo makes out! At least I hope it isn't! :oD

5 comments:

  1. You are very talented Anne-Ihope you have a wee business going,selling your bags etc.
    By the way it doesn't seem 30 years since your wedding-congratulations to you and Douglas.

    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool bag!
    Not so cool dead leaf on my old plant behind you!! :oP

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie - the plant deserves a medal for surviving for a year in our house. :oD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)