After I made those batches, I had to make some more tartan bee labels. I get 32 out of a page and I printed off 4 pages so that's 128 labels made. They take quite a while to make but hopefully that'll keep me going for a while!
I had to let down a couple of Emily's pinafore dresses last week. She's growing like a weed!! The corduroy one - which I didn't take a photo of for some reason - left no mark where the hem had been but the denim one left a definite white line. I decided to use one of the fancy stitches on my sewing machine to disguise the line.
Talking of taking quite a while - it took a good half hour to sew those bees around the pinafore! But well worth it, methinks!
I then made her a plastic pinny to wear when she's doing glueies. Debbie always loved making glueies when she was wee - looks like she's passed that love on to Emily! Anyway, this pinny will at least keep her clothes clean - if she remembers to roll up her sleeves!
I've made a couple of "blanks" for Christmas so can't show those yet. I've got photos of them so will try to remember to show them after they've been given and received.
Then it was back to more stocking sewing. These photos are dated for yesterday and today which must mean I haven't photographed all the stockings I've made as there's no way I had a 15 day break from sewing stockings. No way at all!