First of all, I made another blouse using the Gilbert Top pattern from Helen's Closet Patterns - here.
I made this version about 1½" longer than my previous version which I showed here. I like the slightly longer version and might even make it another inch longer next time I make it.
Next I made some wee pouches for Joanna.
She likes them all. Yay! Also, I used scraps to make them so that's always a good feeling - it's like getting something for nothing.
One of Joanna's friends had a baby boy so she asked me if I'd make a baby quilt for him. Of course I would! I must say I am especially pleased with the way it turned out! All in boy-type fabrics and colours.
The back is a fleece which makes it cosy but sturdy at the same time.
Jo's friend texted her after receiving it in the post and said to Jo that her mum is soooo talented. That's me! And, yes, I am! LOL
Next it was time to sew some more Christmas stockings. 2 each of these fabrics:
One of each of these fabrics:
And 4 patchwork stockings - 2 with red backs and linings and 2 with green backs and linings.
I know it's a wee bit early but I confess that, whilst I made the stockings, I had Christmas music playing on my computer! What fun! 🎄🎅🏻