Tuesday, 18 April 2017

best Auntie ever!

Before Emily arrived, Joanna (Auntie in the title of this post) got busy making a mobile for her. It has various felt things hanging on it - all made by Joanna. A Scottish saltire (flag)

... a saw (her daddy's a talented woodworker), a pink E for Emily ...

... a moose with a maple leaf hanging behind it (daddy's Canadian) ...

... a bright yellow daisy ...

... a camera (Debbie (mama) is an excellent photographer) ...

... a chocolate chip cookie ...

and Molly (her dog).

As you'll have noticed in all of the above photos, Emily LOVES her mobile. Absolutely adores it. Her wee baby suit says it all!

12 comments:

  1. What a fabulous mobile and what a very talented Auntie-x-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sheila. I totally agree! :o)

      Delete
  2. I wonder who the chocolate chip cookie was for ........? Super mobile, and Emily is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Anne. As for the chocolate chip cookie - not my doing! Both Jason and Debbie bake and chocolate chip cookies are one of their favourite things to make. :o)

      Delete
  3. Awww, I've just cooed over every one of those photos, you must all be besotted with Emily, she's so gorgeous. Love the mobile, what a fantastic idea personalising it in this way, Joanna's so talented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Jo. I couldn't decide which of the photos to leave out so I just put them all in. As you say, we are all besotted with Emily - and no wonder! Joanna is really talented and comes up with the best ideas!

      Delete
  4. What a clever Auntie. And also generous with her time to make it. Must take after her Mum. Love the photos. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again with the adorable photos -- you're killing me LOL! What a cute mobile -- very clever Auntie indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Anna. Emily makes it so easy to take adorable photos! :o)

      Delete
  6. Yay - I love this! Thank you, Grammie! 😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all love it - but especially Miss Emily! :o)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)