Friday, 1 April 2016

pink flamingoes!

I made my second version of New Look 6344 and I love it just as much, if not more, than my first version!

Here's a close up of the fabric - pink flamingoes! Aren't they fab??

I dug around in my button box to find a suitable button for the back closure and chose this pink one. It was actually the spare button from a pink cardigan in my wardrobe so I knew the cardigan would be a perfect match for the top ... and it is!

I already have my next version cut out and ready to sew. Hopefully I'll get that done over the weekend!

10 comments:

  1. You'll be pretty in pink with those fabulous flamingoes, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Anne and a fabric I'd probably not have used except for children, but it's great for the blouse. Well done and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tops - but I especially like the flamingoes! And they look awesome on, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Beanie. I'm especially fond of the pretty flamingoes! :oD

      Delete
  4. Those flamingos are adorable -- what a cute shirt! Don't you love it when you find a good pattern? I'm like you -- I tend to make it over and over again (all the while wondering if people even notice LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Anna! I'm glad I'm not the only one who makes the same pattern over and over again - and wondering if anyone notices! LOL

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)