First of all, 2 more versions of New Look 6344. This pattern is fast becoming a favourite!
Next, 2 more shirts using my old faithful shirt pattern - McCall's 5359.
In amongst all this dressmaking, I've been trying to make some semblance of order in my button jars. This is the green jar in progress.
I've only got the blacks, whites, purples and dark blues to sort now. It takes a long time to do a jar but it's going to be so much easier to find sets of buttons when I've finished. At least, that's the theory!
I designed a darted pouch.
I'm really chuffed with how it turned out.
The darts in the bottom corners:
The zip pull is a bit of an old earring.
The Janet's cross blocks that I'd sewn and cut apart have now all had their seams pressed open - phew! - and I've started sewing the blocks together.
I'm already re-thinking my idea of making a big quilt with these. I much prefer blocks (and quilts) that come together quickly and this block definitely doesn't do that. I'll finish the blocks I've already got cut and I'll decide what to do with them when I get them done.