Tuesday, 22 December 2015

not long to go now

Not long to go until the big man gets here. I'll be checking on his progress on the Norad site as usual. I think it brings out the kid in me getting excited as he gets closer and closer! I've just checked and, as I type, it's saying he takes off in 1 day, 9 hours and 49 minutes. Crumbs, that's a bit scarey is it not?

I don't have anything to show today as the few things I have been making are Christmas blanks. I'll show them after the big day.

Instead, I'll just show you something I made in my Photoshop. (I didn't draw the Santa and Rudolph - they're part of my collection of graphics.) Many years ago, I used to make signatures on a forum which is now defunct. I wasn't sure if I'd remember how to do anything but I did. I even remembered how to animate so that I could make Rudolph's nose blink on and off. Go me! :oD

Anyway, the image says it all.

Have a wonderful time! :o)

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Jan. I hope you have a good one! :o)

      Delete
  2. Lovely Anne and Christmas wishes to you and yours too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susan. Merry Christmas to you! :o)

      Delete
  3. Love the picture, you're very clever. Wishing you and yours a very merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jo. Have a great day! :o)

      Delete
  4. Gosh, you reminded me of my old days in the mom forums. I used to have new signatures made for myself every few weeks! I really loved that. I hope you and your family have a lovely Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't it be funny if I'd made siggies for you, Jennifer? I was a sigmaker on iVillage for more than 7 years so, if you were on there too, the chances are pretty high that I made some for you!

      Have a wonderful time! :o)

      Delete
  5. What a clever girl you are - my head hurts at the thought of producing a blinking Rudolph's nose!!
    Have a wonderful Christmas, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Making Rudolph's nose blink sounds more impressive than it is, Anne! Have a great Christmas! :o)

      Delete
  6. Love it!! You are a lady of many, many talents! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a full fun packed festive period. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Chel. I hope you and your family have a lovely time! :o)

      Delete
  7. Happy New Year Anne. I have had an Outlander Fest today, So worth waiting for! Hubby thinks he has a new rival as all my favourite fella's are Scots, Jamie, Sean Connery and Hubby. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I bet you had a lovely time with Jamie and all his Scottish relatives! :oD

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)