I've made this blouse before for Debbie (blogged here) but it was a bit short in the body for her so I made these 3" longer than the pattern. Hopefully there won't be any displays of midriff when she wears these versions!
This one is a brown flowery cotton:
And this one is a creamy flowery cotton:
The only other thing I made was a diary cover for Joanna. I made a patchwork one this time using lots of fun scraps and used my letter stamping blocks to make her name and the date - there are no numbers on my blocks so I put the date in Roman numerals. This is the front:
And the inside showing the flaps which hold the diary in place.
Thankfully, both girls loved their mum-made presents.
Finally, I also made these.
They're called "Linzer Augen" which, apparently, translates as "Lens Eyes". Now, whether that means "spectacles" or "contact lenses", I'm not sure. What I do know is that they are delicious! I found the recipe here - it's in French but is easily translated using google translate. I halfed the recipe as I didn't want to make - or eat! - 60 biscuits!