This is it pulled up - which is how it will be most of the time.
I couldn't find the wooden acorn that I knew I had somewhere for the ends of the cords so I used a couple of metal bobbins which I had in my "I might make earrings out of these" box. Truth be told, I've had those bobbins for at least 2 years and am no closer to making earrings with them now than I was when I bought them! Using them as an acorn for a blind in a sewing room is a much more sensible use for them.
I started my next project this afternoon. I pinned this wallhanging ages ago:
Source: via Anne on Pinterest
I decided today to make a start to my version of it. Needless to say I've already changed it. According to the instruction sheet, the wallhanging in that pin finishes at 27" wide by 40" high. I don't want mine anything like as big as that so I had to decide how big I did want it and then play around with some circles to see what I came up with.
I like this layout so I need to make a note of what goes where before I forget then I'll begin cutting some Christmas fabrics into circles. Fun times! :o)