First of all, a tablecloth that I made from the back of the hares downie cover that I used for Joanna's dress. £3.50 for a tablecloth? Not too shabby!
A couple of doll's skirts I made last week. The wee girl who I made all the clothes (and coathangers) for back in June - see here, here and here - was coming for a visit with her Granny (my sister), her mum (my niece), and her new baby sister (my great-niece who I made the baby quilt for back in June).
Joanna and Tilly came too and a good time was had by all. Tilly barked more during the visit than I've ever heard her bark before but, thankfully, wee girl S thought it was hilarious and baby A didn't get upset at all.
Last Thursday was the start of the season for the choir I sing in. I went up to change into my good trousers to go to rehearsal and was astonished/delighted to find that the trousers were too big for me. They were so big, there was no way I could wear them out. I just put my not-so-good pair back on and went out to sing Christmas carols in September.
Naturally, the first thing I did on Friday was make myself a new pair of trousers - a whole size smaller than the old ones. Go me!!
I used my old favourite trouser pattern, Simplicity 5844, view E.
I have some navy and brown fabrics in my stash that are now ear-marked for trousers. Can't just have one pair of trousers that fit!!