I lined it with a cheap shower curtain which I had in my stash for exactly this kind of project. I'm really pleased with the bag and it certainly looks a lot better than the mangy old carrier bag I had been using!
In the last couple of days, I've made a muslin of this pattern.
It's for Joanna and, since I've not used the pattern before, I wanted to make it up to test the fit. I used the spotty fabric from the back of one of my bargain downie covers. Hopefully it'll fit her so I can make the top for her in the "proper" fabric.
I've got a few other things cut out for Joanna too. The dress on the left is my next project - another pattern I haven't made for her before so I'm making a muslin of that one too.
The other 2 are dresses that I have made for her before so, when I do get around to making them, they should be quick makes. Hopefully!