Monday, 6 July 2015

red jacket photos with help from Tilly

Last week, I made myself another jacket using this pattern - view B again.

I asked Joanna to do her photography thing again so I could get some decent shots.

I LOVE this jacket!

The fit is relaxed and the colour is FAB!

Then Tilly decided she wanted in on the act. First she tells me that all she wants is a cuddle. Awwwww!

Then she snuggles in a bit closer. Awww again!

Then she decides my face is needing a clean! Ewwww!

No licking!

Okay? No licking!

Is it okay if I bite your hand then?

No? Okay, it has to be your face then! (If you look carefully, you can actually see her tongue! Ewwwww! :oD

15 comments:

  1. Love the jacket and Tilly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jacket is fabulous, what a gorgeous colour. What fabric did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Fran. It's some kind of cotton mix with a wee bit of stretch. In the 70s, it would have been called trevira but I'm not sure if that exists these days!

      Delete
  3. Really love the new jacket. You're very and very quick at making all these things. Tilly had fun anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gillian. Yes, Tilly loves cuddling in - and biting and trying to lick me! :oD

      Delete
  4. That jacket is so well made, clever you. Ohhhh, isn't Tilly just gorgeous and Joanna is very handy with that camera. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susan. My photos have definitely improved since Joanna took hold of the camera! :oD

      Delete
  5. Bwa ha ha ha - go Tilly!! Love the jacket - it looks fab on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Tilly always wants to get in on the act! LOL

      Delete
  6. Love the colour of your jacket. Tilly looks so happy (& I won't think what else she's probably been licking!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sally. Yes, let's not go there! LOL

      Delete
  7. The jacket looks fabulous, and Tilly is such a sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Anne. I often think of Tilly like (I imagine) people think of grandchildren - lovely to have for a visit but lovely to hand back for parents to take home! LOL

      Delete
  8. Awwww, where did that little puppy go, Tilly's a big girl now, she's gorgeous. Love the new jacket, it's a fab colour and really suits you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)