Wednesday, 29 July 2015

loading up the tartan bee

Today I've spent most of the day loading things into the tartan bee. A lot of them aren't new - they came back to me when Debbie's shop in Perth closed down last month - so I won't show those ones but here are the things I've made recently which also got loaded in. It seems to take ages to load things in and I always promise myself I'll do it in dribs and drabs so it never takes me a whole day again but I never remember until I'm sitting for another day loading things in! *sigh*

These two didn't make it into the tartan bee for various reasons. They've been added to my (quite vast) collection of bags in the boot of my car!

This isn't meant as an advert for my shop (although I'd be delighted if you did feel the urge to buy something! ;o) ) but it's a way for me to pin to my "2015 makes" board on Pinterest where I'm trying to pin everything I've made in the year. Fun stuff! :o)

14 comments:

  1. Lovely bags Anne, but the ones you kept are my favourite as they have shorter handles for us "vertically challenged" people. Must look at your Pinterest page. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susan. I had to keep those ones as the lining didn't exactly match the outer fabric. More bags for me! :o)

      Delete
  2. Shame about the shop Anne, but the bags are fantastic. Would like that apron too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bags ...... except of course for the one with cats!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Sorry about that one, Anne! :o)

      Delete
  4. Loved your daughters shop. Never got to visit but my MIL bought my Christmas prezzie from them last year. I hope their new project, whatever that may be, will be successful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kim. Debbie's concentrating on her soaps at the moment. http://www.theweesoapshop.co.uk/

      Delete
  5. Sorry to hear about Debbie's shop Anne. Your bags are all so pretty -- I hope they'll do well in your etsy shop! (I LOVE those sheepie bags LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Anna. My fingers are tightly crossed! :o)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)