Not much to show on a pair of trousers unless you're wearing them which I'm clearly not! :oD
On all my trousers hangers, I hang a wee label so that, in the dark winter mornings, when it's hard to tell brown from black or navy, it's easy to identify the pair I want to wear.
My next big project is to mend Debbie's patchwork bedspread which I made back sometime in the 1990s.
It's been so well used, it's falling to bits.
I tried to persuade her just to throw it in the bucket but she wasn't for having that! So yesterday I made a start to unpicking it and ripping it apart. (The bedspread isn't quilted - I would never have tackled this if I'd had to undo quilting stitches!)
Out of the original 72 blocks, 19 of them are beyond repair.
So I cut out some fabrics.
Put them into groups of 3.
And started sewing more blocks.
I've now made 10 - only 9 more to go. That I know of. I suspect, when I try to sew the new to the old, I'll find a few more that need replaced. *sigh*