It snowed and lay for about an hour before melting. (I know I'm a grown-up because I was glad when it melted! :oD)
I made another Cressida skirt for Joanna. I'd got this material out of the remnant box in my local fabric shop - I think it cost me £6. Not too shabby for a fab skirt like this, methinks!
I decided - in a moment of insanity - that I wanted to make myself the Tilly and the Buttons Coco top funnel neck version.
I knew when I hit the "buy me" button, that it was daft but I did it anyway. Oh, don't get me wrong, it's a lovely top but I knew it wouldn't work on me. I cut it out, sewed it up carefully and it fit me really well. Yay!
No, Anne. It doesn't look good. Take it off. You knew it would cling to the bits you don't want things to cling to! Oh well, never mind. I have daughters who will get Cocos made for them - if they want them.
So, that put aside, I dug out my next project - Burda 2561.
I know this one won't fit me without doing a full bust adjustment so that's what I was messing with yesterday.
I'm taking my time with it as I want it to work properly. I'm going to try the adjusted pattern out on a sheet first to make sure it works before I cut into my blouse fabric. If it does work, I have at least 3 fabrics that I want to use for this blouse so, although I'm taking my time with it, part of me is telling me to get a move on!! Patience is a virtue that I am not blessed with! LOL