Here's the scarf Debbie crocheted for my Christmas. It's been well worn already! Thanks again, Dibsi! :o)
Joanna had told me she wanted to use the same diary cover this year and so would I just make a new 2015 tag for it? Last year's cover:
I thought - yes! No diary cover to make this year. But. The diary Santa brought her was ¼" taller than last year's and, no matter how hard we pushed and pulled, the old cover just would not fit so - drat - a new cover was needed after all!
I used the same fabric as last year but in the green this time. Front:
And the (unseen) lining.
Over the Christmas period, I decided I needed to do something about the fat quarter piles. I didn't take a photo of what they were like before I started sorting them but, if you see the top of the red pile in this photo and then imagine that over 10 piles you'll get an idea of how bad things were.
This is how it looks now. All folded and ironed and looking fab! Oh. My. Goodness. It's so tidy I'll be scared to use any of them! :oD