Monday, 22 December 2014

Tilly and her present

I decided this morning that I really needed to get the presents wrapped so I opened the wardrobe where they were "hidden" to get them out. Tilly was right there with me and dragged out something she thought she should get to play with.

There was no way she was giving this up without a fight so it's just as well it's her present!

I did eventually get it away from her by promising she'd get it on Thursday. She was very disappointed that she wasn't allowed to play with it today! LOL

I don't know if I'll be posting again before Christmas so I'll take this opportunity to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas. I hope you have as wonderful a time as Tilly's going to have with her new toy! :oD

9 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas! I hope that Tilly has fun unwrapping her present!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so funny. I don't think I realized until now, with her next to the toy for scale, how small she actually is. What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so sweet! Merry Christmas to you too - wishing you a happy & blessed celebration. Love & hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Xmas Anne. I've not been good with comments lately and hope you and family have a lovely day, including Tilly, who I'm sure is waiting patiently for her present again. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least you know she's going to love her present. Merry Christmas to you and yours, I hope you have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you and yours a very merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you are enjoying your holiday and look forward to more Tilly posts in 2015!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)