First of all, I overlocked the edges and sewed them with a narrow hem.
Then, in a moment of complete madness, I decided, instead of using twill tape for the neck and waist ties, I'd make the ties from the same fabrics. Aaaaargh!!
Then came the job of sewing them all on.
But, it was worth the effort. I want to keep them all for myself! LOL
There wasn't enough spare fabric to make matching ties for this one so I had to use the red twill tape. I still love it! :oD
This one has gone back into the pile to get its neck tie sorted. I must have been on automatic pilot by the time I got to this one as I've left the tapes at 27" instead of trimming them to 24". This means the neck of the pinny is sitting at about waist level. (A slight exaggeration but it definitely needs shortened!)
I haven't finished all of the pinnies yet but I should get the rest of them done this week.
Yesterday, I was sewing more pinnies. This was a special request from one of Debbie's customers who wanted matching/contrasting pinnies for herself and her 4 year old daughter to wear when they bake together. She chose the colours - I love them! I bet they'll have great fun baking together after Santa brings them these pinnies! :oD