After a bit of joining and pressing then neatly rolling them up, I have a decent collection of possible quilt bindings. Just looking at these makes me happy!
My next wee job was to shorten the sleeves of the white shirt with the pussycat buttons I made earlier this year. To be honest, I don't know why I made it with long sleeves - I'd rather wear short sleeves with a cardigan than long sleeves any day!
I wore the adapted short-sleeved blouse yesterday and it is much more useful now so I know it'll get worn a lot.
Next I made some navy trousers. I used a pattern I've used many, many times before -
This time I made view E which are narrower in the leg than view D. Very comfy trousers.
My next project is to make this top - view B but with short sleeves (shown top right on the pattern).
First of all I made a copy of the pattern front so that I could do a full bust adjustment. This is the amended front piece before I trimmed it properly.
I've been sewing it today but it's not finished yet so I haven't been able to try it on. My fingers are tightly crossed that it works out well. :o)