(blogged about here) ... I knew I wanted to make a blue version too. I got down to starting it last week. First I cut out 72 x 4½" squares in blue fabrics.
Then I cut out 72 white 4½" squares.
I drew lines down one of the diagonals on all of the white squares:
And sewed a blue to a white square sewing ¼" each side of the drawn lines.
Then I cut them all apart on the drawn lines:
Then pressed them open:
And cut off all the dog ears:
And that's as far as I went. I've decided I want to do some dressmaking this week so they'll just sit tidily in their box waiting until I can be bothered to do the next bit! :o)