Tuesday, 22 April 2014

we're back!

We got home safely yesterday afternoon from our long weekend away. We had a wonderful time. The B&B we stayed in couldn't have been better and we genuinely had a restful, peaceful time. I will show some photos of what we did, what we saw and what I bought *grin* but not right now. Why? Well, my camera is upstairs in my sewing room and I'm just too blimmin' lazy to go and get it and then download all the photos and pick out a few and so on and so on.

So, instead of that, let me show you a photo which Debbie sent me. Joanna and Tilly went to Perth to visit Debbie and Jason and Molly on Sunday. They took the dogs for a walk and this photo was sent to us showing how calm and sedate the dogs were on their walk.

Yikes! Run, run for your life! :oD

12 comments:

  1. Glad you had a lovely weekend and looking forward to some pics. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, glad to hear you had a good time. Great pic too - yes my pups take sedate walks like that too!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gilly. Yes, doggies are so sedate out on walks, aren't they? :oD

      Delete
  3. Glad you had a good weekend away - looking forward to seeing some photos.
    No blogging from me, as Typepad is having terrible problems - and I'm having to use an alternative ID to comment - ah well, in the great scheme of things it's a minor problem!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We actually passed through your neck of the woods on the way back, Anne, as we came home through the borders rather than up the M6 and across. :o)

      Delete
  4. The dogs look calm in that photo compared to the levels of cra-zay that happened during the walk! Glad you're home safely and that you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's calm? I'd hate to see cra-zay!! :oD

      Delete
  5. Glad you had a good weekend, I'm looking forward to seeing the photos. Awww, the dogs certainly enjoyed their walk if that photo's anything to go by. It's nice that they get on together well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, they do have their moments. Molly growls a lot and Tilly cowers a lot but then Tilly will sidle up to Molly and just bounce at her. Poor Molly! :oD

      Delete
  6. It sounds like you've had a well deserved rest. The picture of the dogs enjoying themselves is wonderful. Looking forward to seeing you pics when you've made it up to your sewing room.
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)