This is meant to be a close-up of the stripey piping I put between the yoke and the main part of the jacket but the photo didn't quite work. The piping isn't fuzzy like that at all! But, actually, this photo shows the colour of the jacket better than the last photo does so I left it in.
This is the pattern I used - view C like the model's wearing.
Today I finished some trousers which I cut out on Saturday. There was a time that I'd cut out and finish off trousers all in the one day but not at the moment. Right now I'm delighted that I got them done in less than a week! Again the photo leaves a lot to be desired. The trousers are navy blue!
This is the pattern I used for the trousers. One of my all-time favourites. In fact, it's so old, it's more than likely out of print!
The calculations for my quilt block are trundling along.
I don't think this design is unique by any means - there can't be many quilt blocks out there that haven't been made before! - but this is my version of this one. Even as I was sewing it together, I had to change some of the measurements on my pad as bits sewed up bigger or smaller than I expected them too.
I can see myself making this block up into a quilt top. I'd probably rotate each block through 90º along the row. Maybe. :o)