Friday, 3 January 2014

clearing the decks

I decided that, before I started doing some dressmaking, I'd try and clear the decks. By that I mean, I want to make all the shopping bags I've had cut out and ready to sew for a long time. So, yesterday I made up these 3 grocery bags made from Michelle's grocery bag pattern:

And today I started on the last bundle of 10 shopping bags from my own made-up pattern.

I don't know if I'll get all 10 made before I change my mind about finishing them all but, at least I've made a start to clearing those decks. :o)

2 comments:

  1. Such a busy bee, hope you get them done so you can get on with some clothes sewing. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susan. I hope to get into the sewing room this week and get to the bottom of this pile. :o)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)