Thursday, 2 January 2014

ageisms

Happy 2014 to you all! :o)

Here are some more things I found on my computer. I found myself agreeing with most all of them! :oD

1. You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely.

2. Of course I'm in shape. Isn't Round a shape?

3. There’s only one thing worse than an old fogey - a young fogey.

4. I have found, at my age, going bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of my face.

5. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

6. You know your getting older when - your get up and go has got up and went.

7. Growing old is mandatory - acting old is optional!

8. The older I get, the better I was!

9. You're getting old when your wife gives up sex for Lent, and you don't know till the 4th of July.

10. At my age, "getting a little action" means I don't need to take a laxative.

11. H lp! S m b d st l ll th v w ls fr m m k yb rd!

12. The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the stupidity of your action.

13. Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

14. I cna ytpe 300 wrods pre mniuet!!!

I also found this pic which made me snort with laughter! I'm subtitling it "Douglas's New Year's Resolution"! :oD

10 comments:

  1. Lol. These are great Anne. There are more than a few that apply to me ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one, Jeanna! :oD

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed them, Jan. :o)

      Delete
  3. Ha ha, yes I can relate. Love Douglas's New Year's resolution.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least he realises the truth! LOL

      Delete
  4. Great, but especially love the picture. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very true... all of 'em! Including the cartoon about sewing stuff fitting into the sewing space.... *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know any sewer who manages to keep all their sewing stuff in the one room! :oD

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)