I started cutting out the paper pieces for this apron to make for E's dolly. I had cut out all the fabric for the contrast pieces when I asked myself what on earth I was doing. I had only today to make this - and a couple of other things - so why on earth would I choose to make an apron with all those pieces and which needed pockets with edgings, various gathered bits and ricrac sewn on various bits etc etc. It's all lovely but ...
I came to my senses and miniaturised my own pinny pattern to fit the dolly. I am so chuffed with how it turned out! Grace kindly offered to model the pinny for me. (E's dolly is exactly the same as Grace.)
Then I thought I'd make the wee oven glove from the pattern above to match it. I've put my 6" ruler beside the glove to show how really teeny tiny it is!
And here's Grace wearing the pinny and oven glove. She looks ready to take something gorgeous out of the oven!
Then, I made 2 bibs for B - the wee brother of E. I'm quite chuffed with how these turned out as well!
I am definitely going to sew stuff out of the crate tomorrow. Definitely. Yes. I. Am!!!