Friday, 20 December 2013

Christmas dress

The blanks are all made - yay!! So do I take things easy and just "be"? Of course not! *eyeroll*

I decided I wanted to make a dress for myself to wear on Christmas Day so this afternoon I cut it out. I'm using this pattern:

I've made this dress before so I know it fits me. (For some reason, I don't seem to have any photos of that dress. I'll need to check with Joanna to see if she has any.) **see below**

This is a (really badly lit) photo of the partly sewn up dress.

It's a fairly easy dress to make so hopefully it won't take me too long to get it done. If I want to wear it on Christmas Day, I'd better get on with it!

Joanna has sent me a photo of me in the other dress. Thanks, Jo. :o)

7 comments:

  1. Oooh - very pretty. I'll bet you will look lovely. I am warming to my Christmas Day outfit so we'll see!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll look very glam on Christmas day in your new dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice dress pattern... you'll look quite festive in your new dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Anne! That dress is going to be a knock-out in red ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)