Saturday, 21 December 2013

All I need to know about life I learned from a snowman 

I was tidying my computer today and found a few things that I thought I'd like to keep ... but not on the computer. It occurred to me I could put them on here and then I'd still have them but they wouldn't be taking up room on my computer. This one is quite appropriate for the shortest day of the year - even if we don't have any snow!

All I Need to Know about Life I Learned From a Snowman 

* It's okay if you're a little bottom heavy.

* Hold your ground, even when the heat is on.

* Wearing white is always appropriate.

* Winter is the best of the four seasons.

* It takes a few extra rolls to make a good midsection.

* There's nothing better than a foul weather friend.

* The key to life is to be a jolly, happy soul.

* It's not the size of the carrot, but the placement that counts.

* We're all made up of mostly water.

* You know you've made it when they write a song about you.

* Accessorise! Accessorise! Accessorise!

* Avoid yellow snow.

* Don't get too much sun.

* It's embarrassing when you can't look down and see your feet.

* It's fun to hang out in your front yard.

* Always put your best foot forward.

* There's no stopping you once you're on a roll.

15 comments:

  1. Love it, Anne! Thanks for sharing... it made me smile...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it made you smile, Freda! :o)

      Delete
  2. That's clever, though I'm not sure about the wearing white as I always get it dirty. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tee Hee - love it! A good philosophy indeed :-) Have a very Merry Christmas, Anne and wishing you all good things for the new year ahead. Love Gilly xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gilly. And the same to you as well! :o)

      Delete
  5. Oh this has made me giggle - especially 'avoid yellow snow'! Jane x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Yes, that one made me giggle as well, Jane! :o)

      Delete
  6. Very good. I'm not sure about winter being the best of the four seasons though, I'm a summer gal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did wonder about that myself but I suppose a snowman would prefer winter to summer! LOL

      Delete
  7. Cute! Those are some great tips! We do have some snow here. But just weathered an ice storm! Thankfully we were only without electric power for about 12 hours. Merry Christmas, Anne!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've not got snow here - just plenty of rain and wind. Have a great Christmas, Lorna! :o)

      Delete
  8. Oh my goodness...I'm laughing out loud! Thank you for the perspectives...all of which are very wise.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)