Tuesday, 31 December 2013

a few sillies to end the year

For my last post of 2013, I thought I'd show you a few silly photos. The first two show what Molly got for her Christmas. To say she loves both of them is the understatement of the year!

Joanna gave her some lips complete with tongue and teeth:

We gave her a penguin complete with Santa hat. She was a wee bitty tired when I took this photo - all that chewing had exhausted her - but she still kept her paw on the penguin in case someone decided to steal it! :oD

And this was how our countdown to Christmas blocks looked on Boxing Day.

I'm still not sure if the number is right but it's close enough! :oD

So that's it. The end of another year. About to start a new one. Let's hope it's a great one!

7 comments:

  1. Aw, Molly is just the cutest pup ever! Lovely pics indeed. Happy Hogmanay & here's to all that's good in 2014.
    love & hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, I love those lips, it looks like Molly does too. Archie got a bag of treats which we opened straight away so that he could have a couple. When all the present opening was finished, we moved everything out of the way in to the conservatory. I didn't realise that Archie's treats had been moved in their too, but Archie did. Ten minutes later, Eleanor found him in there gulping to swallow as many as he could before he was discovered. There were two left in the packet! I think we'll stick to toys next year! Happy New Year to you and yours. I hope that 2014 brings you much happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! Looking forward to seeing what inspiring creations you will be sharing with us in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year and hope it is a good one. Love the Molly photos. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha -- those dog toys are hysterical. I need those lips for my new grand-dog LOL! Happy New Year Anne!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)