Monday, 18 November 2013

unfinished

The problem with sewing lots of pinnies at once is you sew and sew and sew and never seem to have very much to show for it. This is all I have to show for all the sewing I've done today - a basket of unfinished pinnies waiting for the ends of the waist ties to be hand-finished.

Mind you, the good thing about sewing lots of pinnies at once is that when you do finish them, you have a LOT of them finished all at once. Hopefully that will happen tomorrow and I'll be able to take some good photos of them and get them listed in my wee shop. Fun times! :o)

8 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean... I've done sewing jags when I made jammies for the kids and grandkids... thought I would NEVER finish. Then I did... tho it took forever!

    You're going to have a lot of pretty pinnies tomorrow... hang in there! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Freda. I've finished 11 of them now. Yay!! :o)

      Delete
  2. Well done so far Anne. Look forward to seeing a neat pile all finished. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susan. I've got a lot of them done now. Yippeee! :oD

      Delete
  3. It will be worth all the sewing once they're all finished, I'm looking forward to seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, Jo. Just looking at these pinnies makes me smile. :o)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)