Here they are all joined up.
I cut off the start to make it a straight edge and trimmed off the sides to straighten them too.
Pinned and ready to quilt.
The quilting - the front:
and the back:
The binding is sewn on the front:
I dug this binding out of the box where I keep spare bits. This is all that was left. Talk about cutting it fine!
And here it is all finished. I *LOVE* it.
I'm so happy that it's not long before I can get this one out to use. I'd hate to lay it away for a year before I could enjoy looking at it again! :o)
Editing to add: I used 32 strips of Christmas fabrics (2 pieces each of 16 fabrics) cut to 9½" x 2½". The finished measurements are approx 100cm/39" long by 28cm/11¼" wide.