I've no pictures of the making of the bag but this is how the finished bag looks. I LOVE it!!
This shows the fabric I used for the inside and for the flower I put on the outside.
The ring you can see just above and to the right of the label is where I hang my keys from. My keyring has one of those clips on it like on the end of a dog's lead and it just clips on to the ring. It means I don't need to scrabble around in my bag to find my keys when I get back to the car!
Both girls have decided that they would like one of these bags for Christmas so I've told them they need to decide on the fabrics and handles (I got mine here) so I can get them done with plenty time to spare.
One thing I have to note here (to remind myself as much as anything else!) - I didn't like the way the pleats looked on the original bag - all 6 (on each side) lay in the same direction and that bothered me for some reason. So I folded 3 pleats one way and 3 the opposite way and I liked the look of that much better.
Oh and the pattern for the bag advises the maker not to use anything heavier than quilting weight fabric as it would be hard to make the pleats. Well, I used tweed as my outer fabric and it worked just fine for me. I never was very good at doing what I was told! :oD